How do I retrieve books and other materials from ROVER?
If the record for the book you wish has the library location of ROVER, your book must be retrieved from our automated book retrieval system. Follow these directions:
- If you have more than one record on the screen, click on the title of the book you wish to retrieve.
- Click on the ' Request' button at the top of the screen.
- Enter your library borrower ID number and last name in the appropriate boxes and click the 'login' box. If your library borrower ID does not seem to work, ask the staff at the main circulation desk for assistance.
- Click on OK to confirm the ARS request. ARS is another name for ROVER.
- Check your book title—making sure this is the correct book. If you have a multi-volume item, be sure to select the exact year or issue that you want. Enter your libprev.account number again then submit your request.
- You should then see that your request is now in progress.
- ROVER will retrieve the item you have requested. You may pick up the item at the main circulation desk on the 1st floor.