index of tutorials at the library
- CSIT, based on the famous Texas Information Literacy Tutorial,
TILT, is a guided information literacy tutorial with Flash
and non-Flash versions available.
- Literature Resource Center Tutorial
- Powerpoint Version: Guided tour of the Gale Literature Resource Center
- Accessible Version: Guided tour of the Gale Literature Resource Center
- The vendor tutorial for RefWorks – an online research
management, writing and collaboration tool. RefWorks is
designed to help researchers easily gather, manage, store
and share all types of information, as well as generate
citations and bibliographies.
- RefWorks training webinars are both live and recorded.
page for schedules. WebEx required.
How to use the library
- Find an item with a particular word in the title (Flashfile)